Dennis Myers wrote:

> I think I saw a brief message about antivirus protection on the list but
> have inadvertently deleted it? Anyway, does anybody remeber this
> software for Linux? Point me in that direction and I'm off baying like a
> hound in persuit.  Thanks, Dennis
>
> --
> Dennis-Registered Linux User #180842

Hi Dennis...

 Is it really necessary? I mean there's like
what? 3 whole virus's on Linux, and they have
to be run as root? Oh well...somebody more
knowledgeable than me jump in here... ;-)

PS Actually, I think more virus software for
Linux is coming out, but its to do with working
with Windoze, right?

--
                                     /\
                                 Dark><Lord