Hi --

I have used Ghost (I think version 5, but I'm not sure) to copy drives.
It works fine for NT and OS/2, but I've not gotten good results with Linux.
Has anybody tried the most recent version of Ghost?

--
Pete Clapham
Department of Biological, Geological, and Environmental Sciences

Voice:  [216] 687-4820
Fax:    [216] 523-7200
EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]