That was the problem. I took the one that was automatically chosen and it
does not work with that card. I change it and now it will ping both ways so
other problems are probably of my own fault. I can't get the proxy to work
yet as it did on the other card. I will keep plugging. Thanks for the help.

Oh yes, the module it needs is 3c59x