I was just wondering if anyone has installed 7.1 on anything closely
resembling a Compaq Armada 7730MT. I managed to get 7.1 installed and found
some docs saying that I need to use the S3 server but I can't seem to get
any resolution higher than 640x480 ... anytime I try to go higher (I know
the screen can do at least 600x800 @ 16bpp)  I get either a mess, or it
wont start the server .... anyone have any settings or more specifics for
what my settings should be?  I've had RedHat 5.2 installed on it prior and
was able to get higher resolutions but I can not for the life of me
remember what the settings were and trying to find any *real* specs for the
video on the laptop is getting harder. Any help is appreciated,

Lonny Selinger
Systems Adminstration
EDS Canada