Hello again all,

I have an interesting problem I need your help with.  I loaded both of my
computers tonight into windows and tried to browse each of the machines from
the other (I was able to do this previously)  However, I am unalbe to see
the other computer on either machine.  I am not sure why this is happening.
I tried pinging the other machines, but I was unable to... I got an error
that said :  Destination host unreachable.  I recently set up my home
network under Linux, and had all working well... I was able to ping a win
box from a linux box, and vice versa for both systems.  The only thing that
has changed would be from the Linux side, when I had to re-install my modem,
but that shouldn't affect windows???  I havent' tried my connections yet in
Linux, I will in a bit, but i was just wondering if any of you have had this
problem and what you did to solve it?  Thanks in advance -

- Joe :)