Now that I've had a decent night's sleep (up at 5am, installed X at 1 am
next morning), there are few things that I should have added.

1) Read and answer all the questions yes or no depending if you already have

customizations to your X environment (I didn't), it will save so much post
install work.

2)An opportuninty to choose the default desktop (KDE, Gnome, TWm, etc)is
probably provided during the run of Xinstall.sh. I must have missed it in my

fatigue and the XFree86.urg people are way too thorough to miss that. If it
is, you can skip the whole second half of my instructions dealing with
/xinitrc.

3) A chance to choose resolutions beyond 800x600 may have also been provided

during the installer and I missed it.

Victor