Are you sure it's the driver and not just a bum NIC. I've a lot, no wait, A SHITLOAD
if NICs fail (3Com, Intel, Kensington, you name it...)where it looks like the OS or
the driver...

Does the thing work fine under WindBlows, or are you willing/have had the opportunity
to try it?

Also, I was working for a while with a REALLY slow network connection and couldn't
find out what it was until I changed my cable. Go figure!

Only things to try...You never know.

--greg

Want free email? Sign up at http://www.freeze.com !