Subject: Fwd: deleted my swap partition
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:37:49 -0500
From: jeremy rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey all...

        just another minor trauma here          the other day i was trying to
redo my bootmanager (dont like the bootmagic boot prompt and tried to configure
grub with no luck) and decided to go back to the beos bootman (thats the best
one ive seen yet)       anyway.....when i installed be, i figured i could
install it in the linux swap partition (since id be recreating that partition
as soon as i had the be bootloader working       well, got that all taken care
of and am now trying to figure out how i can recreate the linux swap files...
 i tried to configure them in drakconf, but am unable         and partition
magic insists that i cant create a single 243mb linux swap there.....the best i
can do is create 2: a 130mb and a 110mb.....      could i make do with the
130mb, and just increase my /home partition to "fill in the gaps"?    not
having a swapfile at all doesnt seem to be efecting my comuter       im just
tired of the "unable to find swap-space signature" when i boot......

                                        any ideas anyone?

                                                jeremy
                                        (and yes i am an idiiot for doing this)