RJS II wrote:

> Dows anyone know where I can find the directory that contains the files that
> launch applications. I am asking about the location of the files that come up
> when you click on the K.
>
> Thanks,
> Rob Saul

The actual location of the files is usually in /usr/bin, that would be
the actual executable file.  The menu under the 'K' contains links that
you can change using the menu editor.  Open netscape and type
file:/usr/doc/kde/HTML/default/kmenuedit/index.html

That will bring up a basic howto for using the menu editor, then go to
'K'->Configuration->Other->Menu editor
and you'll get the tool to do the changes.

Mike