I tried to copy my html files: /public_html
from within linux...to a slave drive that is fat32.
but when I checked them...in windows...most,if not all
the files..were either upper/lower case...
I need them to stay the way they are in linux...
which is all lowercase...(with the exception of just a few)

HOW DO I ACCOMPLISH THIS....?
--
             Registered Linux User:167369