Hi guys

I finally got the LM 7.1 Essential Package. Installed without any hitch and
it seems to work well with the hardware that I have.

Wanted to try the new KDE 1.90. Got two sources, one of RPMs built for LM
and the other are the different tars. Can not install any of those because
of missing libraries which are to be found on CD2 which is supplied only
with the  Power Pack or because those RPMs and tars needs some older
libraries which LM 7.1 does not have any more. Any suggestions how to get
around it and have KDE 1.90 installed properly?

And, for the stupid newbe part - Once all those components are finally
correctly installed, how do i put it in the path so that i'll have a choice
between starting KDE1 Or KDE1.90? The graphic interface starts
automatically and i'd like the choice of KDE1.90 to be listed among all the
others.

Dick