From: gilligan
Sent: Sunday, 30 July, 2000 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] SB Live drivers

Kim White wrote:

    I have a sound blaster live value edition and it works great under LM7.1. I ran sndconfig and all ran great. From what I've read, some people have great luck and others no luck at all. Sorry I can't help more but I'm a new-bie 100%. Drivers must be intergal to the kernal(emu101k  I think).
Your mileage may vary.

Hi all Where can I get Creative Live Value Drivers for Mandrake 7.1, or is there a trick to get it working.? Regards
Kim
Registered Linux User #: 183701