On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 02:06:42PM +0200, Roman Korcek wrote:
> Hey Jim,
>
> > Where do i get PGP from and how do i set it up?
>
> I am not sure about GPG (the PGP project for Linux I think), but you
> can try to start with www.pgpi.org .

Nope, GPG is not a PGP project for Linux.  GPG stands for GNU Privacy Guard
and happens to be a PGP compatible privacy manager (like PGP is one)
available for Linux, Windows, etc. pp..  The main url is www.gnupg.org, and
the packages are available at the mandrake crypto sites.

The con about pgp is, that there are no mdk'ized packages available, nor
ever will as it is not free.  Which is also a *BIG* con for PGP.  GPG is
free, GPL.

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys