Hi Melinda,
Don't know where you are, but there have been similar questions on some UK
newsgroups. I think they have had intermittent problems, some people have said
they couldn't connect and got replies that someone else has which in turn got
replies that someone else couldn't.........
I think it is fixed now.
Poogle