Regardless if you think using napster to aquire music is stealing, try-before buy, or
whatever, IT DOESN'T MATTER!  Wyclef/Rock said it best.  The genie is out of the
bottle and a
critical mass of people are now using and familiar with mp3's.  The record industry is
simply
going to have to adapt.  Industries change .... no big deal.

Larry