I've been trying to download a number of upgrades from:

ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/Linux/distributions/mandrake-devel/SRPMS/

When I try to open the .RPMs with kpackage (1.3.10) , it tells me that all
the files in the package are malformed.

I feel cheated !

Any idea ?

TIA,

Ron the Frog, on the banks of the Paraguay River.
--

                    To the optimist, the glass is half full.
                   To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---

-