From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Carroll
Grigsby
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2000 10:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Using Mandrake's GUI install components after
install?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  Where can i get partion magic for free?

The short answer is, "You can't." It's a commercial program -- about
$50.00. It's very powerful, easy to use (considering what it does), and
has a good reputation for not screwing up your data. I've used it
several times with no problems.
There are some other programs that do the same job, and probably some of
them are freeware. Try Tucows or some of the other software sites. I've
also seen some Linux CD's that include a copy of PM -- I'm not sure if
these are stripped-down versions.
-- Carroll Grigsby