If you have an rpm install on your box now, just do 'rpm -Uvh' and you will
automatically replace the old netscape with the new one.  If you're using
the .tar.gz version of netscape (meaning you downloaded from netscape and
installed yourself from a script) then you will have to get rid of it first.

Mike