Don't send html. it is crap. crap. crap.crap. crap. Did I mention it is
crap. it is for web pages not emails.

Mark Hillary

BTW the kde directory is refering to either the .kde directory in your
home directiory. Or the /usr directory. (Think it is the first, depends
on the error message. Would be nice if you copyied it out exactly so we
new what you where talking about.)