Dear all, Usually I have no problem with opening my floppy disk with my
floppy icon until tonight. I tried saving a file into it which just did not
work. I gave up on that. Then I went to my floppy icon and tried to open it
and got an error message that it was already mounted or busy. I must have
caused a problem there. Any ideas?

Also, how do you save a file or document that you create in StarOffice, text
editor, or another program and make sure it is saved in your floppy disk or
zip disk? I am used to doing that in Windows which was quite easy, but have
not figured out how to do it in Linux. Any help will be welcome. Thank you.
Marcia