Michael Khachiki wrote:

> I know mandrake 7.1 works... I have it installed on an other machine. but I
> wanted to see how red hat look and feel likes....

I'm a former redhat user, and the day I ordered RedHat 6.2 I also
ordered Mandrake 7.0 which I then promptly changed to 7.1. I noticed a
HUGE difference in performance of some things, and others weren't so
different. The biggest difference I noticed was the display in Mandrake
is SO much sharper and prettier than RedHat ever was. That, and some
other things sold me on Mandrake forever. And I thought I was going to
be a RedHat user forever!  :)

just my two cents...

Mark