I've had the same problem, and for some stupid reason it also happens
with kernel-secure packages, among others...anyways on my machine it's
looking for rpmlib(VersionedDependancies) <= 3.0.3-1 ...how about
yours?  I just said screw the dependancies and installed the packages
anyways, and I haven't had much of a problem yet, though I'll keep you
posted if I run into one.

        Adam