"Greg Stewart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Marcia!
>
> I don't know what font you're trying to use, but it continues to come out
in
> Chinese at this end!
>
> Well, that ,and dots, and big and little empty boxes, intermingled with a
> word or three here and there, maybe an upside down "A", an "L" or possibly
> few math symbols, a puppy dog, fire engine, a big hotel kitchen, and a
> picture of some round guy with a blade of grass between his thumbs like
he's
> gonna try to blow through the gap and make a buzzy reed noise that always
> breaks the blade of grass and makes a funny b-shlurpy sound instead!
>
> Have I gone off course?
>
> --Greg
Funny thing Greg is I had the same problem with the original message, but when
I hit reply to make a comments such as yours, there was the message in quite
readable fashion.  I thought the error might have been my web based mail
program that I use for this list <shrug>
Mike

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
        -Benjamin Frankilin

http://home.netscape.com/webmail