-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mark Weaver
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2000 9:01 AM
To: Newbie
Subject: Re: [newbie] Does Partition Magic 4.0 support the Type 5
extendedpartition?

Um...yeah...why would you need to know the 'type'?

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Romanator wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm in the process of partitioning while using Partition Magic. I noticed
> that there is only one extended partition.
> Is this type 5? I need to confirm this before go on to destroy the
> partition.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> RB

Well... I was moving some partitions a week ago, PM crashed and NT4 would
not start up.
So, I'm trying to sort things out before I install Linux again. Just
cleaning up the drive.

Roman