I would really appreciate a little help with a couple of things. I'm currently running a dual-cpu server with a dual-boot configuration (Win2K Server & LM7.1). I left it that way until I'm a little more up-to-speed on Linux. I'm also running a couple of client workstations (K7-850's, Windows Me, and LM 7.1).  No matter what O/S I'm running on the server, everything is sweet. Internet, etc. But, I can't seem to access files/folders on the server when it's running LM7.1. The server can see the Win Me clients, and it can access their drives/folders/files, but not the other way around. Is there a GUI method to set up shares on the server that is relatively painless? I tried to run the Win Me network wizard on the clients, and the only thing preventing it was the password. But the clients don't even see the server in "Network Neighborhood". Do I need to use "Swat"? If so, where would I find it??? I'm trying to migrate our office to Linux servers, and I'm training myself at home on my home network. I tried XSMBrowser, but how do I set it up to automatically re-mount the shares, etc., each time I re-boot the server??  If I can get this up and running, the office gets it in a couple of weeks. Thanks in advance for any help.