I'm just curious: (fyi, this concerns version 7.0)

How come after Mandrake asks me to select what packages I want installed it
tells me it will take, for example, 1128MB to install and I might not get
all the packages but I can try anyway (when I've got over a gig of free
space available). Then it goes on to ask me how much of the packages I've
selected that want installed and it's in terms of megabtyes (which by the
way is a number like 968 not the 1128)! How in the world would I know how
many megabytes that I want to install -- I just accepted the default.  I
don't understand why it would ask me how many megabytes of the OS I would
like to install.  I'm thinking in terms of # of packages not megabytes.