Goldenpi wrote:

> Gozilla is not the spyware, its the little window up the top. The code was
> suplied by some advertizeing company. Cuteftp is spyware for the same reson.
> Its safely removed now as far as I know. Anyway, spam is easeily deleted.

If you're running any "Free" software that you think might have spyware
built-in, try "http://grc.com/default.htm" . Grab the free downloadable file
called "Optout.exe", and run it. It will clean out any spyware you may have.
The guy who runs the web-site is the same guy who found the spyware built-in to
Netscape's Smart Download program. His web-site is a major education!
Unfortunately, it's only for Windows.

Dan