Yeah, I've been using Mozilla as my main browser ever since M14. And it's been
getting better with every milestone. I'm not sure if you've downloaded the
latest nightly build lately, but they've changed the way Mozilla looks again.
It's much more blue, and IMHO looks better than it used to.
http://binaryfusion.net/screenshots/latest_mozilla.png (90K) for those of yall
who don't have the time to download the 7 MB file.

Galeon is also really nice for just simple web browsing. It requires Mozilla to
be installed on your system, but it only uses it to do the web page rending.
The actual browser is MUCH faster and doesn't take up near as many resources as
Mozilla does. http://galeon.sourceforge.net/ if you want to check it out.

The only times I use Netscape 4.7x now is to go to sites that require SSL
logins or Flash, as Mozilla and Galeon don't support that. But I'm so happy
that I never touch Netscape 4.7x anymore; I never did like that browser.

--
Anthony
http://binaryfusion.net