On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> hello,
>
> i would like to know where i can find COMPLETE kde themes..
>
> most the themes is kde.themes.org are incomplete.. meaning they either dont
> have the sounds or they dont have some features..i would like to know if any
> of you know of any complete themes or a place to look or them?
>

> thanks
> TiGereYe - Accept No Substitues

There are some that are complete on kde.themes.org.
The reason some are without is I beleave the choice of the designers rather than
kde.themes.org.

You can always read the HOWTO and make your own.  You can mix and match
themes too. If there is a wallpaper you like select just wallpaper then move on
to another with smart sounds and just select sounds etc.

Andrew