I didnt like the linux4win because i thought it was really hard to play with
the kernal, i didnt really understand the different ways. I think it is much
better to just repartition your drive or even go out and buy a small 5 gigger
or somthing. Im runing mandrake 7.1 on a 4 gig drive with 98 on a 10. I wish
I could switch that around but I havnt been able to get all the corel
software for linux, and it sucks up all my space on my 10. Let lilo do the
booting and forget the linux4win for now. Maybe in the future...

PS. If you are like me you love to tweak with windoze ini files and have to
reinstall windwos once a month. If you use linux4win all your information is
lost when you reinstall windoze by what i understand.

~Lance