Hi all.
I have installed mdk 7.1 and am very happy with it apart from two serious things:
1) I can't get ppp to work. Using kppp I input my dialup no , and after it connects I
get a message saying "pppd has died unexpectedly". I get the message as soon as I try
to connect with gnome ppp.  I have not entered the ips of my ISP, I don't know them
and didn't need them with caldera. Would this have caused it, and if so can I put in
0.0.0.0 for both dns servers (this is what is in it for caldera and it works). I did a
whole fresh install and it still was happening.

2) Only 64mb of my 256mb of ram is recognised. In the installation in the field total
ram , (found 64mb) i put in 256. If I reinstall how can I get all my ram to work?

If these two probs can be fixed I would reinstall mandrake (for the 4th time...), I
liked it loads apart from them.
Thanks all,
Kyle

Steely Glint,