Hi, I just joined and this is the topic I joined to talk about but it
seems past where the info I need is.
My problem is I installed Mandrake Linux 7.1 Complete, and was dumb and
made the grub boot drive my Win98 boot drive. My setup is as follows, a
SCSI drive that the BIOS boots to that has only Win98 on the sngle
partition. I have linux on my IDE drive which doesn't get booted to. After
making grub edit the boot sector on the /dev/sda drive, It now gives me a
geometry error when I try to boot to it. How can I return the boot sector
to boot to Win98? I can't use Windows at the moment.
Thanks!

-Kennedy