Stop trying to load Linux from Microsoft!  If you bought the
Mandrake package, you have a boot disk.  Use it!  If you bought
the program from Cheap-Bytes, or thereabouts, or if you downloaded
the program from the Internet, there is a boot routine on the CD
or on your download.  If you don't have a boot floppy, then you
must make one using rawrite (a DOS routine, provided on the CD).
I really hate it when someone says RTFM, but in this case, that's
the way to go.  Read the instructions in the manual, or on the
CD, or in your download.  You say you have DOS and Windows, so
you can certainly run rawrite.  Then boot on the installation
floppy you have just made, and all will be copacetic.
--doug