Mike & Tracy Holt wrote:

> 7.2 is pretty good, lots of good improvements.  On 'upgrade' from 7.1 it
> didn't do so well; wasn't able to detect my network after the upgrade,
> couldn't setup my printer from the installer (which I've never been able to
> do) and a few other minor details.  When I did the fresh install however, it
> DID recognize my network and even had a driver/filter for my printer!
> (Epson 860 on the USB port).  On the downside, kde needs LOTS of work
> (wouldn't close 'x' without ctrl-alt-backspace) and sound doesn't work out
> of the box though the correct modules were configured and are being loaded.
> Overall, there are some awesome new features - I would call it more of an
> 'alpha' release at this stage though.
>
> Mike

Yikes! well...it looks like it's going to be a little while then. But
that's ok cause 7.1 is running just fine and I don't think I'm going to
change anything just to get KDE2 on here. I'll wait for the final
release for the other machine.
--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299