Dennis Myers wrote:

> Hi all, I d/l'd CUPS the other day and tonight I installed via RPMs.
> Well it won't print. get error message " lpr error-no default
> destination available". Is there something more I need to do? I am going
> on an explore to find the readme if I can or even have it. Suggestions
> other than rtfm are appreciated. And of course I will try to provide a
> solution to the list if I find one on my own. Thanks, Dennis
> --
> Dennis a registered linux user #180842
As an added bonus, when I test I get the message "unable to connect to
the server: no route to host". I can't pull up a config file for this
either. If I want to go back to my old print system, does anyone know
what package I should install? Any help would be ok, I've been to the
home page and gone through the documentation but can find nothing to
show me how I went wrong.  Thanks, Dennis
--
Dennis a registered linux user #180842