This message was sent from the past. So how are things 3 days in the
future? I think the reason the list seems so slow is because it is no
longer distributing the posts in the present time. Instead, all posts are
sent ahead exactly 3 days into the future, or back to the future, as
Michael J Fox might say. That just makes it appear to be slow, or dead.

message sent from: July 29th to: August 1st