I did this with no problems. First you have to run defrag, and make sure you
have enough empty space at the end of the windows partition. Then you run
the mandrake installer, and when it gets to the partitioning, resize your
windows partition (if there's any warnings like 234443434 > 210008593 then
cancel it, you would lose data). Just create your linux partitions and
you're ready to install. Make sure you back up your windows files before you
do this, i had to reinstall windows the first time I tried to install
mandrake.