Richard Garand wrote:

> KPackage and rpmDrake aren't in the menus, there's no
> configuration->Packagin, and they don't work from the console. Do i have to
> re-install Mandrake?

Huh?  Are you using 7.1?  Did you do a normal install?  Did you
exclude packages during the install?  As for your specific question,
yes...you can use kpackage or rpmdrake to get a list of rpm packages
but if you don't have those I don't know of any way to do it.
Personally I'm not sold on rpm installations but maybe that's just
because of my unfamiliarity with them.

Cheers --- Larry