Well, first of all, thanks for your help, but I still got problems with
the boot, I'm going to explain it again.

        I got one AMD 500 with 13 Gb HD and Windows 98 in the first 10 Gb and
Mandrake 7.0-2 in the last 3 Gb, my problem is that lilo can't be
installed because the Linux partition is upper than the 1024 cylinder.

        I tried to install the new lilo 21.5.1 but it don't works because i got
an error in the "make install"

        Also I tried to configure the GRUB that comes with Mandrake, but I
don't understand the instructions and commands, (I'm Spanish and is very
difficult understand that samples)

        Someones can help me? for example, sending me one sample of how to
Install & Configure GRUB, one more thing, I don't want to use loadlin, I
want to could start linux without start first Windows.

        Thanks to all,

Iagoba

P.D.: If i try to re-install Mandrake 7.0-2 can I tell him to use Grub
and no LILO? this could erase all the information I got in Linux now?