no, no, no, reallly (toungue firmly implanted in cheek) don't do it that way...
the best idea is to send $10.00 US to every emial address on the i list within
48 hours. really... would I lie to you, I look just like bill
gates...reallly.just  $10.00(US) each.. ok? (damn that toungue may never get
removed from that cheek)