John,

It's not "your" DNS number that you have to enter, but your ISP's DNS
number that you must provide in order to make a connection. This
information should have been provided to you by your ISP when you first
signed up with them. If it wasn't then you should give them a call and
find out what the numbers are. They'll probably be more than happy to
supply you with this information. There's nothing secret about these
numbers so there shouldn't be a problem with this.

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299