Hi, I just want to add a comment to this discussion.
Fernando, at the end of his post wrote that he UNDERSTANDS english and italian,
not that he SPEAKS or WRITES these languages, which is very different. So I
supose he doesn't expect anyone to answer him in spanish, I think he asked for
help the only way he could and he will be happy to get information in english.
If he understands the answers or not is his problem, I don't think this could
bother anyone on the list, IMHO of course.

Cheers,
Carol^

El mié, 13 sep 2000, escribiste: