Hi,

Can Mandrake Linux connect to a Windows NT DHCP
server? If so, what settings need to be made?

I've tried different settings in the "Network" settings under
DrakConf, but I keep getting an error connecting to a
DHCP server.

If not possible and I need to use a static IP, what info
MUST be put in the Network settings boxes to get the
PC to talk to the net.

I took a PC lying around here at work and decided
to give Mandrake Linux a try and see what the operating
system had to offer. So far everything works fine except
for the network part, which severely limits my testing of
SAMBA and firewall software.

Thanks,
Robert