From: "Carolina Kohler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 5:51 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] hard to threads....

In windows, if you use Outlook then you select the message (any of the
thread,
the first one for example), right click, choose read the thread. And that's
it.
There are also other options you can change so that the messages get sorted
by
thread as they come in, but I don't remember how it is, have a look in
tools,
options or the like.

Cheers,
Carol^

El jue, 14 sep 2000, escribiste:

> I hate mailing lists that are so active, it is real hard to follow all the
threads.  Does anybody have any suggestions for a program or some method to
sort threads into some sort of hierarchical list?  Preferably for windoze,
cause I'm still screwing around with my linux install.