Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 12:01 AM
Subject: [newbie] User can't login

Hi,
I hope that this isn't a FAQ, but I have looked and have not found anything yet.  My problem is that I installed Mandrake 7.1 with the security on paranoid, and now when I try to login as a user, it just comes back up to the login again.  The only way that I can login is as root.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this?
Thanks,
Fred