I wish to buy an internal CD-RW drive. I have a rather small budget, so I am
looking at the low-end EIDE models. What is the best drive in this category,
considering factors like Linux and Win2k compatibility (though I can do without
Win2k if I need to), speed, reliability and overall performance?

My friend has recommended the LG 32x8x4 drive (I can't remember the model name)
and the Mitsubishi Diamond Data 24x6x4 (I think this is the speed...). How good
are they? I haven't been able to find much on the web about them.

        Sridhar Dhanapalan
        Hi! I'm a .signature virus!
        Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!