Where can I find information on how to allow incoming connections to my Mandrake 7.1 box?  I downloaded the software from the net so I do not have the documentation.  If I can get this service to work, I will buy the software when version 7.2 is released.  Is there any online documentation?  CD?

Also, can Mandrake be used as a VPN server?

And finally, what is the name of the GUI program used to configure the system?  It took me at least 10 installations with four different brands of Ethernet adapters to allow me connect the server to a network.  One of the installations had a desktop program to allow me to run a program similar to linuxconf(sp?) in a graphical mode.  Now I can only seem to run it in a very annoying text mode.

Any help would be appreciated.

George