Well, the music industry being what it is, and this may vary from country
to country, I can almost guarentee you that *someone* is paying for that
library to just "loan" that CD out on a regular basis. Who funds the
public library system in England?

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299