Hi......
Im' trying to make a bootdisk. But when I try mkbootdisk --device/dev/fd0
2.2.15-4mdk, I get an error message :

mount : /dev/fd0 already mounted on /tmp/mkbootdisk busy.

Then I try to umount fd0 (umount -f /dev/fd0), and I get an error message like
this :
umount2 : Device or resource busy
umount : /dev/fd0 : device busy

So, I can't make a bootdisk. I've enable supermount. Should I disable it ? Or
maybe there is another solution for this error ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Pungki