Mark Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jay,
>
> Where at Tucows is Mahogony? I was looking all over and couldn't find it.
>
> BTW...I like your new sig line.
>
> --
> Mark
=============
Hi Mark,
        I think I found mahogony but using google.  In fact, the address MAY have
been www.mahogony.org :^)  Can't remember for sure.  I wouldn't use it as my
primary mail client (a bit too buggy for me at this point), but somewhat fun
to play with.  Personally, I've NEVER had a problem with kmail.  It filters
fine for my purposes and I've gotten quite comfortable with it (both 1.0.17
and 1.0.28).  I usually use Pine to send mail though.  I prefer not to use
Pine to recieve my mail, since i use kmail to retrieve from three differnet
pop accounts.  I don't believe Pine can do that.  I also use kbiff to alert me
to mail that has arrived at the three pop servers that collect my mail.
Mike

"Many loads of beer were brought.  What disorder, whoring, fighting, killing
and dreadful idolatry took place there!"
Baltasar Rusow, Estonia, 16th century

http://home.netscape.com/webmail